Whether you know it or not, VoIP phone systems are everywhere. Whether you’re calling a client, arranging a meeting with a business partner, ordering a new telecoms service (preferably from us) or just ordering a pizza you are probably calling a VoIP phone service. But why are they so popular? Well this article will explain why VoIP phone systems may be the phone lines of the future.
Why On Earth Would You Consider A VoIP Line?
If you were to ask a business owner who adopted a VoIP phone service for a list of reasons why they chose to use the service, it would probably look something like this:
- There is no extra charge for large numbers of incoming calls..
- You won’t need to spend time managing your phone network, meaning you can spend more time growing your business.
- Your employees will be able to focus on their work whilst in a call, im proving business productivity.
- When you combine your telephone and data networks, you can save money.
- You’ll have IT professionals monitoring your phone system 24/7 for support.
- It allows for increased mobility and is much more convenient.
- Optional advanced features and free calls.
- Long distance and local rates are affordable.
- And the phone service itself is typically less cost prohibitive.
Free extra services
With Hosted VoP services you are no longer tied to the office, instead you can take your office with you by having the service available on mobile devices you can work remotely from anywhere with a data connection. ‘Follow me’, forwarding, conferencing, caller ID and voicemail are near essential services for any business that wants to keep track of its calls and stay competitive in a modern business environment.
With Increased Focus Comes Increased Productivity And Efficiency
Whether you and your workers work from home or from the office, you will find it much easier to keep in contact and communicate to ensure that goals are met on time and problems are resolved quickly. You’ll also find that you no longer have to manage your phone system constantly, freeing up your IT staff for more pressing concerns which will improve business productivity and reduce cost.
So there you have it! Hopefully this article has helped to explain why more and more businesses are adopting Hosted VoIP services and why they might be the phone lines of the future. For more information on the Hosted VoIP services soconnect offer please visit our web page on them or you can contact our sales team at email@example.com or call us on 0333 240 1824.