As a registered supplier on the Government’s Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme, SoConnect has seen many SMEs already benefiting from registering. With up to £2,500 towards installation and equipment costs, the scheme allows businesses just like yours to significantly upgrade your internet connection ensuring you receive the most reliable and fastest speeds available.
The Government’s commitment to its strategy to improve the connectivity of businesses throughout the UK has seen the issuing of vouchers to help with the initial set up fees that may deter SMEs from benefiting from gigabit technology. The scheme, ran by the Department for Digital, Culture Media & Sport can ensure affordability for eligible businesses.
An ultra-fast gigabit enabled connection allows a business of any size to upload, share, download and access substantial amounts of data efficiently and reliably; giving businesses the option to embrace a move to enhanced digital working, and the ability to utilise advanced cloud-based solutions, in turn increasing the effectiveness of your day to day operations.
Enquire about the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme today >>
Speeds on Gigabit connections start at a superfast 100Mbps, with the potential of reaching dizzying speeds of 1Gb (or 1,000Mb) per second. Compared to the UK average speed of just 36Mbps, it’s not surprising to see so many SMEs taking advantage of the opportunities enabled by a full fibre broadband connection.
The scheme’s popularity means that time may be running out to share in the initiative’s £67m fund, and we would recommend checking your eligibility and registering your interest with SoConnect today. You can get in touch with us on 0333 240 1824 or email us at email@example.com.
Our knowledgeable consultants can guide you through the process making it easy to upgrade to an ultra-fast gigabit enabled connection.
Don’t just take our word for it:
“We chose SoConnect as they were very patient with us and always kept us up-to-date throughout the order process. Installing a high-speed leased line will make a huge difference to our working day as our current internet connection is very unreliable and slow. We’re very impressed with the seamless connection voucher process and we’ve already recommended SoConnect to other local businesses.” – Doc Society
Is your business eligible to receive a £2,500 voucher?
- Your business is a Small or Medium Sized Enterprise (SME), a registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader in the UK.
- You are an SME is an enterprise which employs fewer than 250 persons and which has an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro.
- Your business does not currently receive a connection that exceed 100Mbps download speed.
- The installation cost of your new gigabit broadband connection must exceed £500.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 12-month contract with SoConnect of which at least 6 months must be fully paid by you.
- The broadband service you select must deliver double your current connection speed and show a “step change” in service.
- You have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
- Full terms and conditions of the scheme can be found here.