IMMERSE YOURSELF IN DESIGN WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
Augmented Reality (AR) technology, integrates digital and physical environments in real-time as if they
co-exist in ‘real-life’. Today, digitally advanced Architecture and Construction companies are using AR to bring 3D twin models of their designs into the real world, combining the digital and physical world as one. AR allows you to take a walk through the completed model before it’s even built, picking up on any design issues before construction even begins.
Most AR solutions are based on mobile devices that don’t deliver that truly immersive feeling. Our solution, the Magic Leap 1 headset isn’t just AR, it’s next-level technology called Spatial computing. With the Magic Leap 1, an astronaut can float around your hallway, moonwalk across your coffee table, and seamlessly understand the space it’s in. It can even look you in the eye.
Our connected worker technology
A digitally connected worker solves problems that have long existed in the industrial field. Where paper manuals and handheld devices are unsuitable in many situations, connected workers can access, share and create information on the job freely, reliably and safely. From documentation and visualisation to gathering data for diagnostic, monitoring and compliance purposes, there are many reasons to consider bringing your company’s operations to the very forefront of technology with digital solutions.
REALWEAR HMT-1 & HMT-1Z1
A voice-controlled headset, with all the power of an Android computer.
MAGIC LEAP 1
Bring the physical and digital world together with augmented reality. Wearable spatial computers superimpose 3D computer-generated imagery over real world objects. Meet with anyone, from anywhere in the world and feel like you are all there in the same room. This technology allows remote working while facilitating co-presence with you and your team with real-time file sharing and collaboration.
KEY FEATURES OF MAGIC LEAP 1:
- It’s the only product on the market that can truly understand us and the physical world around us.
- Free people from the limitations of screens so they can re-engage with the world.
- Provides crisp, rich and comfortable display across full visual range.
- A lightweight on-head wearable that feels as comfortable as headphones.
- Delivers the power of a laptop, but is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Combines freedom to move with pinpoint precision.
- Leverages multiple sensors to map your space in moments.
- Understands surfaces and objects.
- Allows digital objects to interact seamlessly with your surroundings.
- Multi-user collaboration and co-presence.
- 3D Visualisation.
- Provides more memory, storage and battery life than competitive devices.
Would you like more information?
Our friendly team are happy to provide more information on our connected worker solutions or you can arrange a demo. Simply fill out the form below or give us a call: