REDUCE COSTS & INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH CONNECTED WORKER TECHNOLOGY
In recent years, the slow-to-adapt oil & gas industry has seen a push to embrace emerging connected worker technologies, including AI, augmented reality, and IoT. 90% of all data accumulated still fails to influence the decision-making process. This is due to the cost and difficulty of properly implementing strategy in the sector’s asset-heavy environments. Hands-free IoT increases the safety of your workforce, while Data Visualization provides operators with the real-time data when inspecting or maintaining equipment.
Our connected worker technology
A digitally connected worker solves problems that have long existed in the industrial field. Where paper manuals and handheld devices are unsuitable in many situations, connected workers can access, share and create information on the job freely, reliably and safely. From documentation and visualisation to gathering data for diagnostic, monitoring and compliance purposes, there are many reasons to consider bringing your company’s operations to the very forefront of technology with digital solutions.
REALWEAR HMT-1 & HMT-1Z1
An intrinsically safe voice-controlled headset, with all the power of an Android computer.
WorkfloPlus is the only SaaS mobile-first designed workflow automation that benefits both the connected worker and business. It converts and enhances existing paper-based, human processes into easy to follow, step-by-step digital work instructions accessible via mobile, wearable and desktop devices.
KEY FEATURES OF WORKFLOPLUS:
- Fully integrated with RealWear HMT-1 to provide a hands-free experience
- Digitise any paper-based process or manual task
- On-demand access to documents, videos, etc
- Ensures compliance in regulated industries
- Standardisation of processes ensures consistency & quality
- Real-time data captured for reporting and full digital audit
- Integrates into IT infrastructure & legacy ERP systems
- Integrate external devices such as barcode scanners, torque wrenches, etc. to capture and exchange live data
- Provide access to the resource at the point of need
- Supports voice-activated instructions
- Provides safe hands-free access to remote expert
- Greatly improves HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) as well as compliance
Would you like more information?
Our friendly team are happy to provide more information on our connected worker solutions or you can arrange a demo. Simply fill out the form below or give us a call: